UL Hiring Drive 2022
UL invites application for off campus hiring drive for the role of Customer Service Professional III. under the category of Customer Service/Support. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bangalore, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Customer Service Professional III
Salary CTC – 6.94 LPA (Glassdoor estimate)
Job Eligibility & Skills for UL Hiring Drive 2022
- University degree or Diploma is required
- 0-3 years of experience.
- IT or other basic computer knowledge will be added advantage, freshers are welcome to apply
- Applicant must possess strong communication skills, critical thinking and interpretation skills
- Demonstrate the ability to balance support of new initiatives as well as repetitive day to day tasks without sacrificing quality
- Must work well independently and actively engage in team discussions, providing feedback when applicable.
Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with a common purpose: to make the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place. Science is in our DNA; we are endlessly curious and passionate about seeking and speaking the truth. We take delight in knowing that our work makes a meaningful contribution to society, and we are proud that our culture is centered on integrity, collaboration, inclusion and excellence. UL stands at the forefront of technological advancement, and we are continually challenged to find new ways to foster innovation and positive change.
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting Date of Apply is (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply
Others Important Vacancies