UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2022
Introduction – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a recruitment for conducting Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam II 2022. If eligibility criteria meets, then candidate can check details, qualifications, fees structure and fill online application from given below link.
Exam Name – Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam II
|UPSC CDS II||339|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2022
- For IMA & Indian Naval Academy: Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1999 and not later than 01/07/2004.
- For Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 Years (Candidates born not earlier than 02/07/1999 and not later than 01/07/2003.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules
- Candidate should be completed Degree of a recognized University or equivalent for I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy:
- For Indian Naval Academy- Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy- Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
- 320/- Rs. for Others
- 0/- Rs. for SC/ST/BC Communities, PH and applicants belonging to EWS
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 18/05/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 07/06/2022
- Date for Online Application Withdrawn – 14/06/2022 to 20/06/2022 till 06:00 PM
- Date for Exam – 04/09/2022
- All India Commercial & NMC Vacancies
- Bank Services 2022 Recruitment (Latest Vacancies)
- Railways 2022 Recruitment
- Staff Selection Commission 2022 Recruitment
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- Defence Recruitment 2022