UPSC CMS Recruitment 2022
Introduction -Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 2022 released notification to recruitment of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & Other vacancies through CMS (Combined Medical Services Examination 2022). The eligible candidate can check details & various criteria and apply from given below link. Hurry up
Exam Name – Combined Medical Services Examination 2022
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service||314|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300|
|GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council)||03|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II (EDMC, NDMC & SDMC)||70|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must not have attained 32 years i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/08/1990).
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidate should be passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- 200/-Rs. For UR
- 0/- Rs. For SC/ST/PWD.
- Payment Mode- UPI, Debit/Credit card. Offline mode Bank challan
- Starting Of Apply Online – 06/04/2022
- Last Date of Applications – 26/04/2022 at 18:00 hrs
- Online Applications can be withdrawn from – 04/05/2022 to 10/05/2022 at 18:00 hrs
- Last Date for Payment of Fee – 25/04/2022 at 23:59 hrs
- Date for Examination – 17/07/2022
- Declaration of Result – August/Sep, 2022
- All India Commercial & NMC Vacancies
- Bank Services 2022 Recruitment (Latest Vacancies)
- Railways 2022 Recruitment
- Staff Selection Commission 2022 Recruitment
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- Defence Recruitment 2022