UST Fresher Opening 2023: UST invites for off campus hiring drive for the position on Associate Developer – Software Engineering. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bangalore, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
UST, formerly known as UST GLOBAL, is a digital technology and transformation, information technology, and services provider headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California. Stephen Ross started UST in Laguna Hills in 1998. The organisation includes offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia, and India.
Temasek, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, invested $250 million in UST in June 2018, valuing the company at more than $1 billion.
Position Name: Associate Developer – Software Engineering
Eligibilty & Details: UST Fresher Opening 2023
- Should have basic knowledge in python or any other programming/scripting languages
- Basics of OOPS (object-oriented programming) concepts Knowledge of Linux operating system and basic commands
- Certificate or any course done in Python or any other programming languages from reputed training institutions is mandatory
- knowledge of validation and automated result tracking of smoke, functional, integration, performance, and regression testing is a plus but not mandatory.
- Nice to have: Some idea about any Test automation framework.
- Knowledge of different debugging techniques in Linux.
- Knowledge of x86 hardware and architecture.
- Knowledge of Git and Jira tools
- Advance Python Skills Knowledge of PC/Laptop hardware peripherals like CPU, PCH, RAM, ROM, SSD, USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi etc.
- B.E/BTech in ECE/CS/IT/EEE or MSC (CS)/MCA with 2000 to 2002 passed out
- 0 to 1 year of experience in any academic or commercial projects using PYTHON or any other programming/scripting languages.
How to Apply?
Apply to this role now: Click here
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Join Telegram