Verifone Off Campus Drive 2022
Verifone has released information for off campus drive 2022 for the position of Automation Engineer for location Bangalore, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
Verifone makes it simple to revolutionize customer journeys by providing a single, unified, global platform that enables seamless payment experiences – anywhere, anytime, with any payment method. Powered by a growing footprint of over 35 million devices in more than 150 countries, we are the experts trusted by the biggest and best-known brands around the globe. Built on a 38-year history of uncompromised security, we are committed to consistently solving the most complex payment challenges. There’s a reason why 46% of the world’s non-cash transactions are processed on Verifone systems.
Position – Automation Engineer
|Graduates batches||2021, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Job Roles & Responsibilities for Verifone off campus drive 2022
- Plan and manage the test cycles and test cases, improve the test coverage and ensure the quality of the product, Design and develop automated scripts and make the test cases part of CI/CT process and support Python framework. Quick and fast resolution to the field issues where code change is not required.
- Owns and is accountable for the quality of the product/module, contribute to the on-time and on quality delivery to the product. Quality deliverables at all phases of SDLC and STLC. Agile to work in Functional testing and Automation testing with Python. Self-motivation, accountability and commitment are some of the desired attributes. test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
Qualification & Skills
- B.Tech (CS, EC, IT, IS or equivalent) /M.Tech/MCA
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring manual and automated test suites using a variety of technologies including Python or any other scripting languages.
- Knowledge of testing fundamentals, Manual QA and Automated testing.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal social skills.
- Knowledge of bug tracking and test management too.
The Selection process of Verifone includes the multiple round of interview.
- Online Assessment
- 2 Rounds of Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting Date of Apply – 25/06/2022
- Last Date – N/A
- Test Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies