Verizon off campus drive 2022
Verizon has released information for Off Campus Drive 2022 for the Position of Software Development Engineer for Location Hyderabad, India. The eligible candidates can check out the details and apply from the given below link.
As one of the world’s leading providers of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, Verizon is transforming the way people, businesses and things connect. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our aspirations and shared purpose, committed to shaping the future. Together, we are moving the world forward — and you can too. Pursue your ambitions and shape your future in a career here.
Position – Software Development Engineer
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
Role & Responsibilities for Verizon off campus drive 2022
- Designing, developing and implementing software applications/systems.
- Producing system and user documentation during the development of systems.
- Assisting in the day-to-day support and maintenance of software systems.
- Assisting in the implementation and integration of third-party applications.
- Rectifying in the development of managerial initiatives.
Qualification & Skills
- BE/ B.Tech / MCA
- Programming background in Java, R and Python.
- Knowledge of writing SQL queries.
- Knowledge of data visualisation principles and skills –including good user experience/UI Design.
- Exposure to Azure Cloud.
- Exceptional analytical skills, problem solving skills and excellent communications skills.
- Open to relocate to anywhere in India / outside India.
- Prescreening Assessment
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- Offer Letter
- No fees
- Starting Date of Apply – 29/03/2022
- Late Date – N/A
- Exam Date – Will be notified
How to Apply?
- Apply Link Click here
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022