Virtusa invites applicants for the Engineering Equity Hackathon. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Across India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
Virtusa Corporation is an American information technology services company headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts, that was founded in 1996 in Sri Lanka. Large enterprises and software vendors can rely on the company for IT consulting, business consulting, system implementation, and application outsourcing. The company has several delivery centres in India and Sri Lanka, with the largest being in Hyderabad, Chennai, and Colombo. Baring Private Equity Asia paid $2 billion for the company in February 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Virtusa Engineering Equity Hackathon
- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology pursuing 2nd to 4th Year
- Master of Engineering / Master of Technology / Master of Science pursuing 1st or 2nd Year
- Bachelor of Science – Sophomore / Junior / Senior or Master of Science pursuing 1st or 2nd Year
- Graduating in 2022-2025
- 60% (6 CGPA on a 10-point scale)
- Applicable to all specializations (majors)
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies