Weatherford Recruitment 2022
Weatherford has released information for recruitment 2022 for the position of Design Engineer for the location Mumbai, India. The eligible candidates can check out the details eligibility & apply from the given below link. Fill form before the form get expired.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
Position – Design Engineer
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
Job Description for Weatherford Recruitment 2022
- Perform engineering tasks using established procedures, these include, but are not limited to stress analysis, material selection, cost estimation, and tolerance studies.
- Must apply technical skills efficiently to assigned projects. Continuously gaining knowledge on Domain skills. Keeps learning new and relevant technology.
- Performs assigned tasks with excellent quality by following defined process for the group.
- Provide Status/Progress report regularly and plan well for timely deliverables.
- Works with optimal productivity. Completes projects and tasks in assigned time frame. Executes projects efficiently on time and with high quality. Works hard & smartly to complete projects.
- Perform engineering layouts for fit, form and function checking.
- Preparation of documentation for engineering design files. Verification of tools / products designed as per API / ASME standards.
- He / She would require doing drafting in Creo or AutoCAD working of marked up prints. Coordinate with CAD Drafters for creation of drawings.
- Works as a Team player. Flexible to assigned work.
- Perform various other duties as required by CAD Analyst, Team Lead & Project Lead within the physical constraints of this job.
- Know and understand Weatherford’s Enterprise Excellence Program and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
Qualification & Essential Skills
- B.E. Mechanical degree in Engineering
- Preferred Masters in CAD
- This is the entry level job, Under direct supervision, performs standard tasks using established methods, principles, concepts & procedure related to their field of specialty.
- Minimum 0-2+ years CAD Engineering, design & field experience.
- Excellent Engineering knowledge.
- Profile Screening
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
- No fees
- Starting Date of Apply – 24/04/2022
- Late Date – N/A
- Exam Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
- Apply Link Click here
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022