Western Union invites applications for off campus recruitment drive for the position on Trainee Associate. It is full time permanent type job. Working style is work from office. The location of job is Pune, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Trainee Associate
Eligibility Criteria for Western Union Off Campus 2023
- B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field required.
- New graduates with internships in this field will be considered.
- Knowledge of Java/ .Net and related technologies
- Knowledge model-view-controller (MVC) design pattern
- Write simple proof-of-concept software projects under the strict supervision of a senior in the project team.
- Learn software languages like Java / .Net, syntax, and coding practices to be implemented in projects.
Western Union is a global leader in cross-border and cross-currency money transfer. Our omnichannel platform connects the digital and physical worlds, allowing consumers and businesses to send and receive money and make payments with ease and speed. Western Union moves money for good by connecting family, friends, and businesses to enable financial inclusion and economic growth.
How to apply?
Check here to apply
Others Important Vacancies