Western Union Off Campus Drive 2022
Western Union has released information for off campus drive 2022 for the position of Trainee Associate for location Pune, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
We’re a FinTech that’s using insight from customers and colleagues worldwide to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. We’re a team of over 10,000 people spanning 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.
Western Union is transforming its business and shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience, and customer service to new levels of excellence. It’s an exciting time for our organization, as the largest cross-border money transfer operator, trusted by millions of consumers around the world. If you’re ready to unleash your potential to help drive change through bottom-up innovation.
Position – Trainee Associate
|Company Name||Western Union|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Job Responsibilities for Western Union off campus drive 2022
You will assist in technology, financial, operational and compliance audits as well as consulting projects and SOX reviews under the supervision of a Senior or Manager. You will be primarily responsible for performing information technology audits with cross functional internal audit responsibilities including financial, operational or compliance audits. will assist in audit planning, fieldwork, and reporting. This will include performing research on security standards and frameworks, analyzing applicable policies and procedures, creating test procedures, preparing work papers, and identifying potential gaps.
Qualification & Skills
- New graduates with internships in this field will be considered
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage workload, and consistently deliver results
- Communication skills to enable interaction with other developers and product stakeholders globally
- Knowledge of Java/ .Net and related technologies
- Knowledge model-view-controller (MVC) design pattern
- Experience in developing on Windows/ Linux/Unix platforms
- Web and App server experience (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic etc.)
- (desired) Experience in BASH/SSH/ PowerShell scripting
- (desired) API design and integration including ReST, Soap, XML/JSON and Web API
- (desired) AWS Cloud Practitioner
- (desired) SQL queries and PL/SQL programming.
The Selection process of Western Union includes the multiple round of interview.
- Profile Screening
- Online Assessment
- Virtual Interview
- Starting Date of Apply – 29/06/2022
- Last Date – N/A
- Test Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies