Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022
Wipro has released information for Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 for the position of Project Engineer for the location Pune, India. The eligible candidates can check out the details eligibility & apply from the given below link. Fill form before the form get expired.
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Position -Project Engineer
|Job location||Across India|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||3.50 LPA|
Qualification For Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Only Fulltime courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree
- B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
- No fees
- Starting Date of Apply – 02/05/2022
- Late Date – 22/05/2022
- Exam Date – May 21 – June 5, 2022
How to Apply ?
- Apply Link Click here
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC Recruitment 2022
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022