Wipro invites applicants for the off campus hiring drive for the position on IT Service Desk. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Hyderabad, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
About Company :
Wipro Limited (previously Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that specialises in information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing. Since July 2020, Thierry Delaporte has served as Wipro’s CEO and Managing Director. Wipro provides customers in 167 countries with cloud computing, cyber security, digital transformation, artificial intelligence, robotics, data analytics, and other technology consulting services.
Position Name – IT Service Desk
- Job Location – Hyderabad (WFO)
- Shift Timing – 24*7 (Rotational Shift)
- Cab Facility – Yes. (One Way)
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro IT Service Desk Hiring 2023
- Any Full Time Graduate can apply (Tech Grads. Preferred)
- Should be Comfortable Working in rotational Shifts (Including Night Shifts)
- Only Freshers can apply. (Must have all Semester Marksheets)
- Should have excellent Communication Skills (English).
- Should have good knowledge about troubleshooting (Laptop / Desktop), VPN/ Windows OS/O365/Active Directory
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies