Wipro Recruitment (School of IT Infrastructure Management – 2023)
Wipro invites application for recruitment drive for program (School of IT Infrastructure Management – 2023). It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is PAN, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Program Name – School of IT Infrastructure Management – 2023
- First year stipend : INR 12,400 per month
- Second year stipend : INR 15,488 per month
- Third year stipend : INR 17,553 per month
- Fourth year stipend : INR 19,618 per month
Job Eligibility & Skills for Wipro Recruitment 2022
- 10th Standard: 50%
- 12th Standard: 50%
- Diploma – 60%
- Year of Passing – 2021, 2022, 2023
- Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunication / Computer Engineering / Electronics and Communication / Computer Technology / Computer Science and Technology / Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 60% and above
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and commencement of Diploma.
- No Gaps are allowed in Diploma. Diploma should be completed within 3 years from the start of Diploma.
- Only fulltime Diploma courses are permitted. No Part time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in Diploma program.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Diploma.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Diploma.
- Open school or distance education is allowed in 10th & 12th or both.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Assessment Test
- Technical and HR interviews
- Starting Date of Apply is (Already Started)
- Deadline is 07 Nov at 23:59 hrs
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies