Wipro invites recent graduates students for the university recruitment drive for the position on Scholar Trainee – SIM under the program of SIM. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. The location of job is PAN India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
About Company : Wipro
Wipro Limited is a leading technology services and consulting firm focused on developing innovative solutions to meet the most complex digital transformation needs of its clients. We have over 250,000 dedicated employees serving clients in 66 countries and are recognised globally for our comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship. Visit company www.wipro.com
Position Name – Scholar Trainee – SIM
Compensation – First-year stipend: INR 12,400 PM
Second-year stipend: INR 15,488 PM
Third-year stipend: INR 17,553 PM
Fourth-year stipend: INR 19,618 PM
Service Agreement – Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro University Recruitment 2023
- Qualifications: Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunication / Computer Engineering / Electronics and Communication / Computer Technology / Computer Science and Technology / Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Year of Graduation: 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Educational qualifications: 50% or above in 10th or 12th standard, 60% in diploma course
- Only full-time diploma courses are permitted. No part-time, correspondence or distance learning diplomas will be eligible.
- Open school /distance education in 10th and 12th standards will be accepted.
- A maximum of 1 active backlog is allowed till the interview stage. Offers will be meted out subject to all backlog clearances.
- A maximum of 3 years gap in education will be accepted between 10th standard and the commencement of the diploma program.
- No gaps will be accepted during the diploma program. The program should be completed within 3 years from the time it begins.
- It is mandatory to have studied core mathematics as one of the diploma subjects. Business maths and applied maths will not be considered a substitute for core mathematics.
- You should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies