Wipro WILP Off Campus 2022 | Freshers
Wipro WILP invites application for off campus hiring drive under the Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) on PAN India location basis. Working style is work from office. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
Post Name – Customer Service Role
CTC – INR 15,488.00 per Month
Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP)
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and B.Sc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro WILP Off Campus 2022
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- 2021, 2022 Batches
- 10th Standard should be Passed
- 12th Standard should b Passed
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
There will two main round will be conducted
- Round 1 – Online Assessment
- Round 2 – Business discussion
Wipro Limited (formerly, Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro from July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. (Source-Wikipedia)
- Starting Date of Apply is (Already Started)
- Deadline is 10 Sep 2022
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies