Wipro WILP invites students for off campus drive for the position on Information Technology. It is full time permanent onsite job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is PAN, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Information Technology
Salary – 15,488.00 per Month
Eligibility criteria & Skills for Wipro WILP Off Campus 2023
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Must have completed 10th and 12th standard.
- Year of passing: 2022 and 2023.
- Must have 60% or 6.0 CGPA in graduation.
- No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in a degree.
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only.
- One backlog is allowed till the Assessment stage. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation).
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of the Graduation.
- Must have had Core Mathematics as one of your subjects in Graduation. Business Maths or Applied Maths will not be considered.
- Must have no gap of over 3 years between your 10th standard and graduation.
- Must have completed graduation in 3 years, with no gaps.
- A maximum of 1 active backlog during the interview stage is allowed. Offers will be issued subject to clearing the backlog.
- Must be an Indian Citizen or must have a PIO or OCI card in case of passport holders from other countries. Bhutan or Nepal citizens must submit a citizenship certificate.
- Those who have participated in any of Wipro’s selection processes in the last 3 months are not eligible.
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a global technology services and consulting firm focused on developing innovative solutions to meet clients’ most complex digital transformation challenges.
Last date of Apply : 03th Jan 2023
How to Apply?
- Check here to apply
Others Important Vacancies