WTW India Early Careers Recruitment 2023 : WTW India hiring fresher for the role of Graduate (Actuarial) Trainee. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office only. A location of job is Hyderabad, India. If candidate are eligible and fullfill the eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and apply from the given below link.
Willis Towers Watson Public Limited Company is a British-American international insurance firm. The Willis Group and Towers Watson merged in 2016, resulting in the formation of the corporation. WTW employs more than 40,000 people and works in more than 140 countries. It joined the Hedge Fund Standards Board and adheres to the voluntary code of best practise standards endorsed by its members.
Position Name: Graduate (Actuarial) Trainee
Eligibility: WTW India Early Careers Recruitment 2023
- Bachelors’ Degree (2023 Pass Outs Preferred) In Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Or Related Field.
- Attention To Detail.
- Self-Motivated And Able To Work With Little Supervision
- Ability To Identify And Solve Problems Creatively
- Strong Working Knowledge Of The Following PC-Based Software Applications For Analysis And
- Reporting: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent Communication Skills With A Strong Command Of English Language
- Good Analytical And Research Capabilities With The Ability To Challenge Conventional Thinking
- Passions To Acquire, Share, And Disseminate New Information And Knowledge
- Strong Client Relationship And Client Management Skills
- Proactive Approach To Meeting Customers’ Needs
- Strong Facilitation And Presentation Skills
- Good In Both Individual And Team Work
- Self-Motivating Individual With High Tolerance For Repetitive Work
- Works With Minimal Supervision
How To Apply: WTW India Early Careers Recruitment 2023?
Apply to this role now: Click here