WTW invites candidate for off campus hiring drive for the position on Trainee under Broking & Client Servicing Operations. It is full time permanent onsite job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is situated at Mumbai, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Trainee : Broking & Client Servicing Operations
Eligibility criteria & skills for WTW off campus drive 2023
- Qualifications: Graduate (Any Stream)
- Excellent Command Over Written And Spoken English
- Attention To Detail, Quality And Accuracy
- Ability To Prioritise And Organise Tasks, Work Within Stiff Timelines
- Ability To Multi Task
- Ability To Learn New Processes And Systems
- Flexible And Adaptable To Changing Demands
- Ability To Work Under Pressure And Meet Tight Deadlines
- Should Be A Quick Learner And Team Player
- Ability To Work Independently And As Part Of A Team
- Extreme Competence In Comprehension
- Insurance Experience Preferred
Willis Towers Watson Public Limited Company is a multinational insurance advisory firm based in the United Kingdom and the United States. The Willis Group and Towers Watson merged in 2016, resulting in the formation of the company. WTW employs more than 40,000 people and operates in more than 140 countries. It joined the Hedge Fund Standards Board and adheres to the voluntary code of best practise standards endorsed by its members.
How to Apply for WTW?
Others Important Vacancies