Zyme off campus drive 2022 | Any Graduate
Zyme Technologies invites application for off campus drive for the position of Associate Analyst under the category of Managed Services. Working style is work from office. The location is Bangalore, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
Post Name – Associate Analyst
Salary – 8.1 LPA (Glassdoor estimate)
Responsibilities for Zyme off campus drive 2022
- Execute Zyme channel visibility services for clients. Collect, consolidate, and analyze client
- Execute production process according to process documentation, quality assurance procedures
to ensure sustainable, high quality deliverables.
- Develop strong understanding of Zyme internal tools and technology used to optimize data
consolidation and reconciliation services.
- Recommend ways to improve process, documentation, internal tools and technology to make
daily work flow stable and error-free.
Qualification & Skills
- Graduate with 0-2 years of experience.
- Graduate in any discipline with good academic record.
- Comfortable with computers, technology and utilizing software (Microsoft Excel, Access, other)
to perform business analysis.
- Intellectual curiosity, detail orientation and desire to analyze and investigate trends/patterns in
data and information.
- The New Smart Channel
- Starting Date of Apply is (Already Started)
- Deadline is to apply for this job is unknowns yet
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies